Friday, February 03, 2012

Give Love & Cookies



As some of you know already I had to leave the bakery. In the end, it is the smartest choice.

Although I can't stop making cookies! COOKIES! More cookies! I love making cookies for people. It is really all I want to do, so here I am, making cookies for YOU.


Over the next week I will be rolling out my personal line of cookies. I couldn't be more excited and absolutely thrilled to be able to share them with you. There are some real gems coming out of this kitchen.


This is the first set, they are coming from my heart. I was smiling the entire time I cut, baked, cooled and frosted these wee little bite size hearts. They are just in time for Valentine's Day. The cookie is a tender sugar cookie, baked to perfection then frosted with royal icing. A match made in heaven. They come in sweet vanilla, lemon or cinnamon.  

I also can make them gluten free just for you.


These are small Valentine cookies beautifully handcrafted with the best natural ingredients available. Baked in small batches with care going into every detail from pure cane sugar to tasteful packaging.

The cookies will be made in shades of purple, pink and red for Valentine's day. Available with or without sprinkles.

Each cookie measures 1.25" in size.

You will receive 3 dozen, freshly baked and crafted cookies, wrapped in clear cello bags, tied with satin ribbon and a gift tag.  Each package costs $12 and I can ship them to you for just a little more.

You can either CONTACT ME via email or simply purchase through my ETSY shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....