Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Twinkle


There are days when I my steps are light, cloud like. Days where I feel like the sun is shining a bit brighter which makes all the colors a bit crisper and the air fresher. People who are so sweet they give my stomach butterflies, experiences that take my breath away, and positive thoughts that reoccur in my head. I have days where the light is so bright my soul overflows with joy. There are days where I see everything through rose colored glasses.

These are the moments that make life fulfilling, driving me to do my best, be as kind as possible, to keep in touch with people that I hold dear and in return, bring other people as much happiness as they bring me.

Life is full of great experiences, moments, and people.

I truly believe that life is equally full of second guessing, heart ache and disappointment. Nature has a beautiful way of creating balance and sustains off of an equilibrium of good and bad.

I appreciate good days, I bask in the glory when there is light. I know what darkness is all about, it is a very real part of my life and I have come to terms with it. The darkness and disappointment makes the good days, sweet people and the sunny days all that much of a blessing.

To all of you -
I hope for the brightest light as possible - the sweetest relationships - the most memorable experiences.
Create a twinkle in your own eye

1 comment:

  1. I hold a special place in my heart for you, Michelle. You are a dear soul. Love you!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....