Monday, October 10, 2011

Not so Peachy


There are times when everyone seems distant. It is a lousy feeling and one I hate to admit but there are times when I feel cold and empty, the skies are grey. My heart aches, I yearn for comfort and contact.


I go outside. A run turns into a walk that ends up being numerous stops to watch birds, gaze at a pond, absorb the trail and the lush surroundings. Distraction via engaging in something constant, nature.


The problem lately has been a mind numbing tooth ache that seems to being sucking the life out of me.  As they have opened up the tooth for the second time I was told that the tooth is eventually going to be extracted and the pain may be unavoidable. My mind slows and the pain is taking hold. I want to be held but not by pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....