Thursday, September 08, 2011

Neck Deep

DESIGN LOVE FEST
It ain't no thing really.

Just packing up all our shit and getting out of the desert and back to the rain forest. Why can't we have the best of both worlds? Sunshine and evergreen forests.

Wait I think we can, we just have to find it....

Where do you suggest?

As we swim in a sea of boxes I laugh as I pack multiple boxes of shoes. Wee bit of a shoe fetish LadyStiles?

I am not even going to admit to the magnitude that came out of the kitchen. WOW. Cake tins anyone?

Bellingham here we come! Back....

I must admit as soon as we put the perishables in the box we will point the things that matter north (bikes, climbing gear and loved ones) and explore old stomping grounds and explore new places. Sunshine Coast... Revelstoke.... The possibilities are kind of mind numbing. September is the best time to be in the Pacific Northwest.

Speaking of mind numbing experiences, Las Vegas was all the hype and a little more. I will post a few photos in a bit but you can also peek at them on Facebook. I let you in on the good deats and none of the garbage.

Right now I am swimming in boxes and creativity, stoked to dive back into the things I love with all the knowledge I have gained here on my sabbatical in the desert.

Back to the boxes for now.

Take care friends!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found your blog via Saipua. Welcome back to Bellingham! The Pacific Northwest is great, isn't it? Except for that rain part. Cheers to your move and the month of September!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....