Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good living


A much awaited long weekend is just hours away, John's birthday is this weekend, lots of BBQs with friends is the agenda for the weekend, the sun is shinning and going to continue to radiate, flowers are blooming, my garden looks great, Whistler on Monday, and best of all, I don't have to take part in the annual Ski to Sea race. Life is good! I really hope that everyone has a great weekend ahead of them as well.

I have an urge to be in the kitchen baking and cooking. I just spent my lunch hour pouring over blogs, trying to find the perfect, not to sweet cake for John's birthday ( I think I have found one ), salads for BBQs (yummy colorful coleslaw), and since I haven't used my new food processor, hummus is a great way to break it in.

Summer really is here, BBQs, friends, family, and lots of time outside. This is why we stick it out through the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....