Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chickens in the city


That is right folks... we are adding new members to our family. I am going to raise chickens! I haven't really wrapped my head around getting Natasha to live in peace with chickens, it will be a miracle when we do but I believe that there is hope.
I am going to get four little chicks on Wednesday with a little coop, delivered and care 101 by a sweet man from Ferndale. Once they are big enough hopefully we can create a little run for them in our backyard and eventually decrease the amount of lawn we have to mow! Not to mention not eating scary eggs from the grocery store at $4 a dozen, they will eat scraps, and provide poop for my compost pile. Oh the wonders...
Chickens in the city! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....