Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shoulder Season


Please help, I am being sucked in to the abyss of early spring. I know, early spring, what is more promising than early spring. Early spring does not have much to offer me. I am over winter, I am ready for spring and even more ready for summer. I am constantly cold, wet and muddy.

John told me I am suffering from the "shoulder season." I am caught in limbo. I want to go out and ride my bike everyday, run a lot of trail, play in the garden, and just be outside. It is just a tad bit too cold for me to really enjoy all these pleasures. I am going to rely on yoga to work through the shoulder season and come into spring and summer strong and fit as can be.

Take that Pacific Northwest weather, I will not be brought down!

(The view from my parents new casa.. right on the beach!)

1 comment:

  1. Someone who understands! I have been there for a month...I want to get out to run, but the cold, rain and wind are thwarting my resolve. Ack!

    ReplyDelete

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....