Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Presents and plans

From my favorite everything blog including many belly laughs: Pioneer Woman
It is Christmas week. WEEEE!

As a child I remember being able to cut the anticipation with a knife. I was excited about gifts, presents, and stuff. Lots of stuff. The more stuff the better. Hoards. It was great, I hope that my parents and family know this.

I have always been very blessed.

I still am. More than ever.

Now my needs are simple. I want family and friends around, I want to be healthy and happy, doing what I love.

I already received a lovely present(s) from J. Thank you!

And his parents. WOW! Thank you! As always!

Packages are the best, I am a sucker for a box full of goodness.


I am also a sucker for Texans......

 And cornbread

and bike rides....

Ok sorry

What I really want to tell you is that I hope you stay sane this week.

Find balance. Please.

I talked about it the other day, I still feel, now more than ever that it is so darn important. Get out and get some exercise. Even just a little.

Just do it.

Here is my plan - have a plan for the week.

See I am here in bed and I don't want to leave. I don't want to go to the gym and there is snow and ice outside. I set a plan at the beginning of the week knowing this would happen. I am sticking to my plan as much as I would rather squirrel away in my house and finish my homemade gifts or make cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning. I will go and I will be glad that I did.

The hardest part is just starting, walking in the door. Make it happen.

Have a plan for the rest of the week, extend that plan to the New Year.

Take care of yourself.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....