Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cronk Guitars

Last night I finally hung out with my brother Bryan. It has been a long time since I have seen him. He has been living in Arizona, following his bliss. I think that he is up here, taking a break from the sun. We took him out to La Fiamma Pizza and did some catching up over a wonderful pizza.
We look over a couple of guitars that he had in his truck. I must say that they have improved wonders in his craftsmanship. They really look nice. I have no clue how they stack up tonally. His practice has paid off. I checked out his webpage on my lunch break. Wow, that was a mistake to do at work. Little risky, to say the least. I had no idea what I was getting into. Looks like he has been busy…. www.cronkguitars.com
Hmmm…. I will stop here. Biting my tongue, trying not to swallow it…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....