Friday, July 25, 2008

Diet Coke Crisis

I will be the first one to admit it, I love a Diet Coke. Sometimes it just hits the spot. I have really tried to decrease and limit the amount of artificial sweeteners I consume. I have honestly felt better in doing so. Just like most things moderation is key.
While at work, I constantly hear the cracking of soda cans being opened. I am within earshot of an office where the sound of Diet Coke s being opened is like clock work. Every morning at 7:30, probably before the computer is even warmed up, it starts. Then continually through the day.

I couldn't help but Google Diet Coke consumption and learn more about this Diet Coke craze...
I am going to think again when I am going for the DC.
For your reading pleasure:

Diet Coke

THE CULT OF DIET COKE.
By Eric Gillin

Don't Drink the Diet Coke

Diet Coke Addicts
By Lauren Gong

Yeah I know that they are not really credible sources but it is just food for thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....